Easy & Secure Banking From the Device of Your Choice
Transfer funds, make payments, and view your balance all in one place.
Get Instant eStatements
Going paperless protects the planet and safeguards your identity.
Pay Bills Directly
Send direct payments and set up automatic bill pay to ensure your payments are always on time so you can avoid late fees.
Control Your Spending
Turn your cards on and off through your mobile device and limit spending to reach your budget goals.
Boost Your Account Security
Keep up with the latest activity in your account and on your card(s) with quick alerts and notifications.
Set an alert when your balance is too low or above a specified amount.
Stay in the loop when it comes to large withdrawals, low balance, check verification, and so much more.
Get an alert for any upcoming loan payments so you can stay on track.
Control Your Spending
Prevent fraud by limiting the locations, merchants, and types of transactions your card can be used for.
Enroll in Online Banking
Whether you’re using your laptop, smartphone, or tablet, you can easily gain access to your funds from anywhere.
First, you’ll need to register
- Click “Register” in the lower left corner of the Login pane to begin online banking registration.
- Enter your member number (as provided in your “Welcome” letter, emailed to you when you opened your account)
- Enter your temporary password (as sent to your email address)
- Click “Continue”
Choose a username and password
- Next, you will be asked to select a User Name and Password and to accept our Terms and Conditions.
- When you’re ready to proceed, click “Accept”.
Verify your contact information
- Sign up is now complete! You are now ready to confirm your contact information.
- For security purposes, enter a verification code sent to either the e-mail address or text messaging phone number provided on your membership application.
- When your verification code has been entered and accepted, you’ll then be given an option to register the device on which you’re working on so it’s recognized for future online banking.
- If the device is secure and one that you use regularly, select “Yes, register my private device.” If not, select “No, this is a public device.” Note that if you do not register your device, you will be asked to enter a verification code each time you login to online banking.
Congratulations – you’re enrolled in Online Banking!
- You’ve now completed your online banking registration. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Got Questions? We’ve Got Answers.
Our vendors and software for online/mobile banking functionality are among the best in the credit union industry, and they work with hundreds of credit unions throughout the U.S. In addition to providing us with secure software platform, they also host our servers and keep them secure. In addition, regardless of which vendors and software we use for our online/mobile banking activities, all deposits in Clean Energy Credit Union are federally insured up to $250k per person and per organization.
Yes, you can access your accounts from any computer or mobile device. You can search for the app, “Clean Energy Credit Union,” on your app store.
If you only have a savings account, money market account, or Clean Energy CD, account statements are sent out at the beginning of each quarter. If you also have a checking account, any loan activity, or a CD that is maturing, statements will be sent out at the beginning of each month.
Sometimes the size of an electronic transfer or mobile check deposit will exceed our standard limits. To request an increase to your transfer or deposit limits, contact us at [email protected] or 720.479.7900.
With card controls, you can set your notifications to text or email when you want to be alerted to transactions. You can also dictate how, when, and where your card can be used. Features include:
- Turn cards on and off instantly online or through your mobile device
- Limit spending to reach your budget goals
- Restrict the types of purchases made
- Receive alerts over certain dollar amounts or on every transaction
In online banking or on our mobile app, get started by selecting “Add Card Alerts or Blocks” under the Card Controls tab in online banking. Choose “Set Declines and Alerts” next to the card you’d like to set alerts for. From there, choose which type of transaction you’d like to modify the settings for. You can set declines and alerts based on merchant type, location, and spend limits.
Yes, you can set up automatic bill payment from your checking account.